Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Road to: SNOW DAY??!

There was a powerful snow storm this morning that resulted in an onslaught of afternoon patient cancellations. Dental hygiene appointments were dropping like flies which caused a panic among my classmates.  I was lucky, my patient never even considered canceling. He braved the storm for our appointment, but I felt bad for my peers! During lunch we decided the only solution was to make a list of everyone whose patients had canceled and ask Ms. Pierce for a snow day. When I went into her office to hand her the list (which contained half of our class) and beg for mercy she said that she could not give us a snow day because there was no room in our schedule to put a make up day, but she would give everyone a free no-show reversal. Problem solved! Breathe easy seniors! We are almost done!


0 comments:

Post a Comment