Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Road to RDH: First Day of UCDH!!!

First day of school! First day of school! Just 20 months until I achieve my dream of being a dental hygienist!!


Welcome class of 2015! We are all so excited to be here!
The first day of school was a good way for us all to get oriented, introduced to each other, and to vote on a class motto. Our class motto is We Came, We Cleaned, We Conquered!

A friend of mine from BYU got accepted into the same program as I did (yay!), so I was excited to know I already had 1 friend going into it, and I am SO excited to make 58 new friends!

I'm not the only one who is excited. Here are some other students' posts:

  • Utah here I come! I am so blessed that my dream is coming true. One step closer to being a dental Hygentist! Thank you to everyone who has been there for me through it all! Ill miss Washington but I am ready for this new adventure! -Keala Bingham
  • "I cannot wait to wear scrubs everyday." - Lindsey Jensen
  • "First day of Dental Hygiene school... Or prison? #jailbird" - Cathy Chan
  • It's finally happening - Natalie Thomsen
  • All of my hard work has finally paid off! I just got my acceptance letter to Utah College of Dental Hygiene! I could not be more excited!! I cannot wait to start a new journey and finally be studying what I love and have be working hard for! - Andrea DeMers

0 comments:

Post a Comment