Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Road to: Free Dental Care (That Isn't Scary!)

I found this article online titled "How to Get Free Dental Care in Utah (That Isn't Scary!)" and guess what it's about? MY SCHOOL!

I want to just copy and paste the entire article, but despite this being more of a personal journal than a blog, I feel like I could still potentially get in trouble for that. So instead, here is an excerpt:
This week I visited the Utah College of Dental Hygiene in Orem in search of quality, free dental care. Though the prospect of “student” dental care might seem frightening, my experience was universally positive, and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Yes yes yes! Thank you, random stranger. Dental hygiene schools are not at all scary places to get your teeth cleaned. We are CLOSELY watched with instructors ready to jump in at any second. Plus, the instructor checks everything we do so you essentially get your teeth cleaned twice. Woo! Now for another excerpt from this article:
Now I should mention that although the services I received were free, there is technically a $5 instrument sterilization fee I did have to pay. This money is an OSHA requirement and is not charged by the school. However, that five bucks got me the most thorough dental care I have ever received, and was certainly worth every penny.
The final word is this is a deal that you cannot possibly go wrong with. It is free dental care with cutting-edge gear...
I don't know who he is, but I am sure he is an A+ patient. Read the rest of his article! It is actually a bit humorous and informative about what we do at my school! http://www.utahstories.com/2010/01/free-dental-care-utah-that-scary/ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment