Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sunrise Project: Day 2


Today's sunrise isn't as powerful or vibrant. However, the snow on the mountains really is pretty! As ususal, this picture doesn't do the sunrise justice.
I'm actually ditching class today, whoops :) But only because I am doing volunteer work! A few classmates and I are going to a health fair this morning to perform oral cancer screenings. (I'll post about it later!) I am excited. This will be a great way to reach out to those otherwise unable to access care, possibly SAVE LIVES, and a great way to advertise ourselves and find patients! I am hopeful about finding a geriatric patient and an adolescent for requirements, though the latter is unlikely. No patients for me in clinic today- I am a facilitator!

Quote of the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment