Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Road to RDH: My LAST First Day of School! ... EVER!!!

"He who opens a school door closes a prison" 
-Victor Hugo

...Unless they go to my school! I mean seriously, what was my faculty thinking with khaki scrubs? We have to go out and find our own patients, and the poor people get scared that these random girls who escaped from prison are talking to them!

Humor aside, my school feels nothing like a prison. We have fun together, we all enjoy what we do, and our faculty is great. Today was my last first day of school ever! Well, probably not ever. I like school too much. When I was little I went to summer school because I WANTED to. As I got older they made a rule that you could only go to summer school if you were failing or behind, and I was devastated. 

I look forward to this new and final semester with my classmates and friends. The final countdown is on! I am so terrified of everything that is about to happen this semester (BOARDS, efficiency clinic, MORE BOARDS!) but so blessed that my dream is coming true, we are so close to becoming dental hygienists! When people say that you'll make friends and memories that'll last a lifetime at school, they mean it! I am grateful to all of these girls who have been there for me through it all. Here's to an awesome semester!



Inmates or dental hygiene students?

0 comments:

Post a Comment