Saturday, January 10, 2015

Story of the Broken Toe

I've been hobbling around the gym and having a really hard time exercising. I tried doing a yoga class this morning, but I can't put all of my weight on my foot, so that was a disaster! This means if I want to do any cardio today I'm stuck cycling, and I HATE cycling. (No offense to you cyclers out there!)

Why?

Because we were giving our sweet dog Mia a bath.

We have one of those flexible shower heads that you can pull all around the shower.  My husband must have set it down and forgot about it because when he went to turn the water back on he was instantly sprayed in the face. (Which was hilarious. I laughed pretty hard) He was so startled that he fell backward and tripped on the rim of the bathtub and his 210 pound self landed on my baby toe! But he grabbed the shower head in the process and managed to drench me as well. Oh well :) It was too funny to get mad at him and while we were laughing, Mia's slippery soapy self took this opportunity to run away through our apartment... and shake.

In short, our first attempt at bathing Mia in our new apartment was a disaster waiting to happen. Thanks to lovely shower heads like these:

Dun dun dunn

0 comments:

Post a Comment