Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Road to RDH: Ergonomics and New Lab Partners!

We got new clinic partners today! My new partner is Brooke, and I think we click pretty well. We've decided to go to the football game together! We are on pretty similar levels and are going to start studying together outside of school. I am so excited to have a study buddy! We are going to work on memorizing the tooth numbering which I am pretty happy about. I feel behind in that area because I have never been a dental assistant and I feel like everyone knows the tooth numbering but me!

Anyway, we are learning ergonomics this week. (Patient-operator positioning, instrument grasp, etc.) I had no idea that dental hygiene was so hard on the body!!! I am so grateful I am being taught how to take care of myself so I can have a long career without injury.


0 comments:

Post a Comment