Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Road to RDH: Infection Control!

We are learning INFECTION CONTROL. We wear soo much personal protective equipment and place a million barriers! I felt like this:

(But I love it)


I went to extra clinic this morning. I think it will be an extremely useful tool for me throughout this program! I have been learning how to properly place barriers and take them down in my unit! Infection control is so important so I am glad that this is what we are learning first. I want to make sure I keep my patients (and myself) healthy and happy! I passed off my post-operative infection control LE in extra clinic and my pre-operative infection control PE in clinic. (Extra clinic is the best! Such a time saver and stress reliever!)

What I've learned about my partner Makenzi:
-She's from here
-She's been seeing the same guy for 6+ years and they're going to get married!
-She's really active and funny (but also really shy at first!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment