Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Road to RDH: WREB Anesthesia Written!

Boards... The word that sends a shiver down every hygiene student's spine!!

I did it! The real deal! 1 down 3 to go!!!!! I finished my exam about an hour ago and I feel really good about it! I will be SHOCKED if I didn't pass. I mean completely bewildered...

My advice: READ THE BOOK. (Malamed's book!) Carry it with you everywhere you go!
OR if you're like me: 
Despite carrying the book around in hopes of reading it, I couldn't really bring myself to study the book (I got bored a couple chapters in) so I just studied previous class notes and that was all I needed!

If you are about to take it please email me and I'll be happy to send you my class notes!! ESPECIALLY if you procrastinated. They turned out to be the perfect crash review for my exam.

Now on to cramming for nationals! I have exactly one month until I take NBDHE... But first a celebratory nap!

UPDATE: I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment