Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July! Did you know you can celebrate with toothpaste?! I must say, it is a beauty hack I DON'T recommend :) 

It has already been an eventful 4th of July weekend! I got diode laser certified in the BEAUTIFUL city of Sonoma! It might be a new life goal of mine to live there now, because WOW. Take the time to look up photos of it, it will not be time wasted! The course was really fun, and refining my laser skills with a tomato really made me feel like I was in school again! We also got to practice with pig jaws which was really neat. Pigs have the WEIRDEST teeth!



Right after my laser course I drove straight to the Folsom Rodeo. I met my husband there for a double date with my parents! It was so much fun! If you have never seen a mutton bustin' event in your life, I HIGHLY recommend it. Watching 5 year old kids try to ride sheep is the greatest.


I am going to help my husband work at Rancho Cordova's 4th of July Festival today, then we are heading over to my parents' house for a 4th of July barbecue with my brother's family. Let the festivities continue! Stay safe, fed, and cool today my friends! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment